Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Short splurt of random things.

Firstly, http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/414516#

Now then. Much in the wake of Dani, I am going to start a new blog about WoW. It's either going to be paladin-exclusive, or more of a "my thoughts based on my characters" thing. As soon as I can think of a good name, I'll make it, do the silly wowhead autosearch link thing whatever, and it'll be up for your viewing pleasure.

Also, My computer's still broken. Best Buy says it'll cost 700 bucks to replace the motherboard. Probably going to send it back to HP and see what they think. It's out of warrenty, so I'm SOL in that department. I'm renting a computer for 40 bucks a week at the moment, may end up taking it home with me on Friday so I can spend 200 dollars for a month and a half with a computer. Past that, I don't know what to do about the situation. Hopefully HP will be like "Oh, well all you need is a new (insert computer part that is not the motherboard), we can do it for 200 and you'll have it before you go back to school." But that's not gonna happen. I may end up splurging and getting a new computer if it'll cost that much to fix my old one. It will not be an HP.

No comments: