Friday, January 11, 2008

New Computer!

It's the same as my old laptop, just with vista (boo), a 2GB harddrive (upgrade from 1 gig), 240GB dual processor (another upgrade) and the same graphics card Anna has, I cannot think of what it's called. But it's an upgrade. It won't be made until around January 31, and then it'll be shipped to my mom's house, then she'll ship it off to me, so I expect it early to mid February. This rental I've been using for just about 2 months has cost me about one third of the cost of my new laptop, so I really can't rent it out for another month (though I desparately want to). I may end up doing it, though it'll just about empty my bank account of any leisure money I had left. I can always try to pick up a job at college, as the work load generally isn't terrible. I'll figure something out.

Anyway, that's really the only major thing of any great importance.

Oh yeah.

Rock band f'ing rocks. And if I had the money, I would buy it and an xbox 360 (and halo 3 and xbox live, since I have the xbox). Fuck I want money. I may just get a job.

1 comment:

Root said...

Hi!
<3
Grats on the new laptop. It may be possible to downgrade to XP, you should check about it. I hope it will work well for you this time. You had so many problems until now. >.>